Grape isa fruit that is present in many varieties, each with a distinctive and sweet taste. Certainly, the first association to grape is wine, but today grape is increasingly used for production of another extremely healthy grape product called grape syrup, nonalcoholic product that can be used by younger children. The best choice is to consume fresh grapeduringits season, and in the other periods of the year, the best choice is to consume grape syrup. If you want to learn more about how the grapes affect our health, read the following text.
Grapes and your health
1. Grapes are great foods for reducing excess body mass. Resveratrol in the grapes dramatically reduces the ability of the cells to store fat and also helps cells to metabolize and remove excess fat.
2. Protects your heart. Research has shown that resveratrol has the ability to relax and expand blood vessels that carry blood to the heart and thus improve the blood supply of the heart. It has also been shown to be effective in relaxing all blood vessels, expanding their diameter, and achieving a reduction in high blood pressure, and providing more fresh blood full of oxygen and nutrients to all cells and tissues in the body.
3. It has the ability to protect your brain. Resveratrol has the ability to neutralize free radicals and dissolve clotted blood deposits in the brain that are associated with the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Improves brain function. In a study in Britain, it was shown that the students who were given resveratrol had an increase in blood flow to the brain for 200%.
5. Protects your skin from cancer. In many studies, resveratrol was proven to be a very effective tool in the fight against cancer. Therefore, the grapes can protect you against damage to the skin from the sun (which in some case causes skin cancer).
6. Protects your body from radiation. Grapes can protect your body from the effects caused by the radiation treatment of carcinogenic diseases.
7. Reduces inflammation. Resveratrol has anti-inflammatory properties, and this may be one of the reasons for its high effectiveness against heart disease.
8. Regenerates your muscles. Because the grapes are a source of extremely powerful antioxidants, it allows your body to eliminate uric acid and other toxins from the body and thus support the regeneration of muscles.
9. Helps in diabetes. Resveratrol was administered to subjects with prediabetes and a 10% reduction in blood sugar level was observed.